29 December 2010

How to Unlock Deepfreeze 6.4, if the Icon goes missing from the System Tray

hi,

I am using License copy Deepfreeze standard v6.4 in my PC, some weeks back i noticed that the ICON on my system tray gone missing.

Adding to this i have checked the following:
1. Checked the taskmanager DF5Serv.exe was running and also the service is seen started in the services.
2. I checked the Program Files folder and noticed FrzState2k.exe is missing the folder, which was seen somedays back(when the ICON was seen in system tray).
3. I tried the KEY Combination Ctrl+ALT+Shift+F6 but that didn't helped.
4. I checked with the Faronics support team, but the communication was going wrong with them(they were asking me to use one time password, which is available in the Deepfreeze Enterprise version).
5. I even tried Changing the System Date to a Back dated on. E.g.: 2003,2001, 1995, 1942,etc... but didn't helped as this works with the Deepfreeze Evalution Copy(30 days trial copy).

I hope i have provided enough information, i would appreciate if anyone can help me out



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzf9CXd1W1o

No comments:

Post a Comment